- No craft may be used by any person who is not a member of the club.
- Only your age group equipment may be used
- Do not drag boards on the beach - they wear out.
- Remove bungs when malibus are out of the water .
- Do not stand on malibus-they are not surfboards!
- During training keep malibus, body boards, etc. together above high water mark when not in use.
- Wash and put away all craft after use. Do not leave them on the beach or paved area.
- Ask a friend or parent to help carry and pack away malibus.
- Pack all craft away after training before free time.
Rules of Our Club House
- Do not enter the clubhouse when wet.
- Do not spend too much time in the shower. This uses all the hot water and is wasteful.
- Use the outside showers to rinse off wetsuits.
- Wetsuits are definitely not allowed in the shower.
- Take pride in your clubhouse and its surrounds. Do not litter or damage anything.
- The pool table may not be used by Nippers except senior under 14's , but only when invited to do so by a Junior or Senior club member.
- No dogs allowed, even small ones!